We are building a new GP team at our newly merged Glodwick Practice in Oldham. Come and have a look around!
Flexible GP Roles
Sometimes it isn’t possible to commit to a regular salaried role, and the flexibility of being a locum can be very appealing! However, you might also be looking for the stability that a salaried position can bring, with mentoring, development opportunities, the consistency of team, and someone to sort your tax and pension out for you!
At Hope Citadel we run 11 doctors’ practices across Oldham, Rochdale and Manchester, and are often looking for locums to cover a mix of annual leave and sick leave. Joining us on a zero-hours contract basis will mean we offer you all of our shifts before we go to locum agencies, and treat you as part of the Hope Citadel team.
- paid monthly, including pension contributions, holiday pay, and tax deductions processed for you (no invoices required)
- get to know our teams, get known in return (remembering your brew order!)
- be part of practice meetings and training days
- be offered consistent work but have the choice to say no
- £65 an hour (including holiday pay)
Are you interested?
Contact Dan Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.